Narendra Plastic established in 1975 is India’s leading manufacturer and exporter of plastic bags with an installed capacity to produce over 4.5 billion bags per annum.
Narendra Plastic manufactures plastic packaging products from plastics like HDPE, LDPE, PP and biodegradable compostable materials. These products are designed for various end-use applications servicing a large consumer base across various sectors.
Narendra Plastic is today India’s leading manufacturer of plastic bags catering to customers in India and countries across the world. The Government of India has conferred ‘Star Trading House’ status. It has also been awarded India’s ‘Highest Exporter Award’ for this product category for every year since year 1999.
Manufacturing facilities are located at Daman, about 160 km from Mumbai city and 200 km from Nhava Sheva, India’s largest port. Production units have state-of-the-art technology machinery for production from extrusion process to final product finishing.
- Manufacturing of stock items and customs products
- Advanced control systems and processes
- Custom printing on bags up to six colors
- Custom packing, labelling and bar-coding
- Quality control ensure high level of in-process quality control, reduced wastage and optimal product quality.
- Full equipped testing laboratory
- Product development and testing
- Logistics and warehousing– for inward and outward goods